Preferred Dental Savings Plan
*Immediate family members are defined as a spouse or domestic partner, children up to the age of 26, parents in the household over age 60 and any other IRS Dependents
** processing fee non-refundable except in AR, MD, and TN.
- Save between 15%-50% on dental care
- Choose from a network of over 110,000 participating provider listings including general dentists and specialists
- The dental program includes virtually everything from routine check-ups, to fillings, crowns, braces and even cosmetic work
- There is No annual limit on discounts.
- There is No limit on the number of visits/services you receive.
- There is No paperwork to fill out. Discounts are immediate.
- Not available in AK, MT, ND, SD and WY
* Dental Discounts Add Up Fast! Sample Savings Chart
|Average discounted fee with Cigna Dental Savings**||You Save||Savings Percentage|
|Two periodic exams (adult)||$102||$64||$38||37.1%|
|Two periodic exams (child)||$102||$64||$38||37.1%|
|Two routine cleanings (adult)||$180||$113||$67||37.1%|
|Two routine cleanings (child)||$138||$87||$51||37.1%|
|Two fluoride treatments (child)||$72||$45||$27||37.1%|
|Two bitewing x-rays||$86||$54||$32||37.1%|
|One resin composite filling (1-surface anterior, adult or child)||$155||$96||$59||37.8%|
|Two quadrants of periodontal scaling and root planning||$466||$290||$176||37.8%|
|One complete denture||$1,318||$847||$471||35.7%|
|Total – average||$291||$185||$106||36.4%|
*Source: Based upon 01/01/2014 – 12/31/2014 National Average Charges projected by Cigna Dental as of 07/01/2015. Fees vary by region.
**Typical discounted fees are listed for visits to participating dentists. Members are responsible for paying all applicable fees and charges directly to the dentist at the time of visit. Charges may vary from the sample listed above. Members should consult with their network dentist prior to beginning any treatment.
- Save 35% off normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and 20% off lens add-ons
- Visit participating retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney Optical® and most Pearle Vision® locations
- In all, there are more than 65,000 providers in over 26,000 locations to choose from
Whether you have worn hearing aids before or you are new to the process, Connect Hearing can get you on the path to better hearing. From scheduling a free hearing test to choosing and maintaining your hearing aids, we’re with you every step of the way.
- 35% discount off Connect Hearing’s hearing aid prices
- 3 years of free batteries and warranty with hearing aid purchase
- Complimentary hearing evaluation
- 45 Day Trial Period after purchase
- 2 week free hearing aid trial with selected models
- Not Available in IL
Prescription Drug Prices Hard to Swallow? You will now save an average of 31% off the retail price of generic drugs and 15% off the retail price on brand name drugs at retail pharmacies. Simply take your prescription into any of the more than 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
|Treatment Description||Average Retail Cost||Average Member Price||Average Savings*|
|AMLODIPINE TAB 5MG||$25.36||$16.69||$8.67||34.2%|
|HYDROCHLOROT TAB 25MG||$3.99||$5.02||$4.97||49.7%|
|AMLODIPINE TAB 10MG||$37.28||$21.20||$16.08||43.1%|
|AZITHROMYCIN TAB 250MG||$37.91||$26.36||$11.55||30.5%|
|LISINOPRIL TAB 20MG||$14.33||$7.20||$7.13||49.8%|
|METFORMIN TAB 1000MG||$11.83||$5.35||$6.48||54.8%|
|LISINOPRIL TAB 10MG||$14.39||$6.43||$7.96||55.3%|
* Average saving in no why guarantee local market pricing, saving or availability at the of purchase. Average saving are based on frequently purchased prescriptions, nationwide, an averaged over a 5 month period reported August 2015 - January 2016, the most current date available at the time of this report.
Walgreens has more than 400 Healthcare Clinic locations nationwide.
Most clinics are open 7 days a week, including evenings, too. Members receive 10%** savings on all clinic services.
Prescriptions written when clinically appropriate. Patients have a choice of pharmacy. ** This discount cannot be used in conjunction with insurance.
Not available in IL
Not available in AK, FL, OK, UT, VT or WA
The discount medical, health and drug benefits (The Plan) are NOT insurance, a health insurance policy, a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. The Plan provides discounts for certain medical services, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs or medical equipment and supplies offered by providers who have agreed to participate in The Plan. The range of discounts for medical, pharmacy or ancillary services offered under The Plan will vary depending on the type of provider and products or services received. The Plan does not make and is prohibited from making members´ payments to providers for products or services received under The Plan. The Plan member is required and obligated to pay for all discounted prescription drugs, medical and pharmaceutical supplies, services and equipment received under The Plan, but will receive a discount on certain identified medical, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, medical equipment and supplies from providers in The Plan. The Discount Medical Plan Organization is Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., P.O. Box 630858, Irving, TX 75063. You may call 800-954-4502 for more information or visit the WWW.PRIUMHEALTH.COM for a list of providers. The Plan will make available before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers and the providers´ city, state and specialty, located in the member´s service area. The fees for The Plan are specified in the membership agreement. The Plan includes a 30-day cancellation provision.
Note to MA consumers: The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.